skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
BABY CHECK!!!!!
A Twenty First Century Decorative Peepshow
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Focus issues
+ Mom?
- Yes Dear.
+ I don't feel so good.
- What's wrong?
+ I can't seem to stay in focus.
- Yeah, you don't look very in focus. Both of your Grandparents were terribly out of focus. It's probably genetic.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Directory
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(69)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
July
(4)
▼
June
(14)
Baby check!!!!!
Specimen drop-off
Spit shines and Zambonis
More focus issues
Evil bunnies and pool parties
Sidepocket Waffles
Simple Pleasures
Pillars
So famous....
"courtesy" photo
Focus issues
Exit Poll
Gallus domesticus ceramicus
Super Giga Baby Check!!
►
May
(13)
►
April
(34)
Lend me your funky mind....
I win
You Heard Me
Andrew Scott
Obsessive. Functional.
View my complete profile
Feeling starchy?
View my page on
Potato Land
No comments:
Post a Comment