Tuesday, May 20, 2008

True love


Dear Coffee Maker,

First off I would like to tell you that you are the most beautiful coffee maker I have ever laid eyes on. The way your stainless steel looks as the sun is just starting to come up. The way your smell fills the room. That last little blurpity noise you make as you have just used all of your water and you steam a lot. You have never let me down, not once. I have failed you, like when there was no coffee in the house or when I ran decaf through you in a fit of desperation. I really apologize for that. Anyways, I wanted you to know that you are not unappreciated. I have so much respect for you and feel honored that you would ever even have given me one 8 cup pot let alone at least 1500 or so. I'm not saying you are old, I'm just saying you have always been there for me, for many years. I love you with all of my heart.

Love, Andy

No comments: